SIMONIS CLOTH COLORS
AMERICAN HERITAGE AMBASSADOR POOL TABLE
The Ambassador features a unique blend of hardened architectural steel and tight-grained Eastern Knotty Pine that provides an urban and industrial feel. A magnificent, wide top rail adorned with custom sights and internal leather pockets will keep your guest entertained for hours. The progressive Grey Wash stain with hand rubbed glaze will quickly make this the focal point of your oasis.ALLOW 8 TO 10 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING.
American Heritage Ambassador Pool Table Features:
- Artisan crafted from American Red Oak
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Decorative, Custom Sights that coordinate with the table’s design
- Matching leather internal pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Table cabinet, legs, interior bracing and hardwood rails are warranted against splitting, cracking or warping; hardwood rails and cushions are warranted against separation, dry rot or hardening.*
American Heritage Ambassador Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
- (4) 57" 2-piece cue sticks
- (1) 48" 2-piece cue stick
- Bridge cue & brass bridge head
- Set of Heirloom pool balls
- Marine-Grade, nagahyde leather pool table cover
- Wood Triangle rack
- Wood Diamond rack
- Training Ball
- Box of Sure-Shot chalk
- 10 1/2" Pool Table brush
- 7" Under Rail brush
- 8 cue wall rack
- Cue repair kit
- Tally Balls
- Tally Ball Shaker
Table Tennis Conversion Top Features:
- Full tournament size
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Heavy duty clamp and net system
- Includes 4-player Drop Shot Accessory kit
- Features padding on the underside of the conversion top to protect the pool table
- Warranty: 1 year
Table Tennis Conversion Top Dimensions:
- Outside Dimension: 60" x 108"
- Approximate weight 60 lbs.
*Warranty does not include re-leveling of the pool table