SIMONIS COLOR CLOTH
Renaissance Gobelins Pool Table
While surfaces were kept flat in the early period of the Renaissance, King Louis XIV encouraged elaborate carving and scrollwork, richly chased fruit and floral motifs, swags, and leafage. His designers created a free, lavish interpretation of the Renaissance's classical lines and proportions.
Intricately carved from top to bottom in the "Buhl" style developed in the late 1600's, the Gobelins table encompasses virtually every popular motif of Renaissance France. Nowhere else can such exquisite detail be found on a table designed as a historic showpiece and intended for practical use.
- (4) 2-piece cue sticks
- Bridge cue & bridge head
- Set of Sure-Shot pool table balls
- Pool Table cover
- Wood Triangle rack
- Wood Diamond rack
- Box of chalk
- 10 ½” Pool Table brush
- 7” Under Rail brush
- 6 cue wall rack
- Cue repair kit
Table Tennis Conversion Top Features:
- Full tournament size
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Heavy duty clamp and net system
- Includes 4-player Drop Shot Accessory kit
- Features padding on the underside of the conversion top to protect the pool table
- Warranty: 1 year
Table Tennis Conversion Top Dimensions:
- Outside Dimension: 60" x 108"
- Approximate weight 60 lbs.