The Palisades shuffleboard features a modern, clean design for game rooms that require a light aesthetic. Available in 9′, 12′, 14′, 16′, and 18′ sizes to fit your room.
Pictured in Umber Maple finish.
Palisades Shuffleboard Features:
- The Palisades shuffleboard table features a modern, clean design for game rooms that require a light aesthetic.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Solid 2.25″ thick solid tongue & grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas.
- Slow curing, poured polymer play surface for durability.
- Heavy-duty climate adjusters to maintain proper concavity of play field.
- Premium black & white weights (pucks) come standard.
- Microfiber lined alley for easy cleanup and high-end appeal.
- 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base.
- Factory pre-assembled chassis is precision leveled for accurate play.
- Unique padded end collars protect ends of table from heavy weights (pucks).
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of virtually unlimited finish choices.
Palisades Shuffleboard Dimensions:
9′ = L: 111.5″; W: 35.5″; H: 32″
- 12′ = L: 147.5″; W: 35.5″; H: 32″
- 14′ = L: 171.5″; W: 35.5″; H: 32″
- 16′ = L: 195.5″; W: 35.5″; H: 32″
- 18′ = L: 219.5″; W: 35.5″; H: 32″
- Standard white and black pucks